The TS-453B comes with a sleek new look, featuring an OLED panel and two capacitive touch buttons. The TS-453B also features a PCIe port for boosting the potential applications of your NAS: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed for adding an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-453B as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage devices. With a USB Type-C QuickAccess port and a SD card slot, the TS-453B simplifies transferring and sharing files without needing a network connection. The TS-453B also provides feature-rich multimedia functionality, such as 4K @30Hz video playback and real-time transcoding.
- PCIe port supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE connectivity, a compatible PCIe wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card
- USB QuickAccess port for direct access to files on NAS without needing a network connection
- Supports virtualization, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265* hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- IFTTT Agent enables web automation for improved working efficiency
*For H.265 support, it's required to download and install Codex Pack, QVR Pro or HD Player.
QNAP Storage TS-453B
5 Days Returns
You have 5 days to make a refund request after your order has been delivered.
Easy and Free Returns
You can return any product you have bought, and we will take care of the return shipping costs.
If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 5 day returns.
- Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 5 days from delivery.
Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 5 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
The item is not on the Non-Returnables list.
You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
- Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3 days from the day you requested a return. However, it might sometimes take up to two weeks for a courier to collect the item.
- Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
- Q. Can I return my item after 5 days?
There may be situations in which you were not able to return items within the 5 days, in such cases please contact our Customer Service Team ((+2) 02 24503933 or through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
- How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement or Cash U, depending on individual’s bank process.
- Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of Smart Business Technology credit and will be credited to your Souq Wallet balance. From your Smart Business Technology Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on smartbusinesstec.com or simply transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your Souq Wallet and Account must be the same.
- Making a purchase less than or equal to the available Souq Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your souq wallet. You will then need to click on "Place Order" and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
- Making a purchase more than the available souq wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available souq wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card / Cash U) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your Smart Business Technology Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If Your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your smartbusinnesstec.com wallet credit.
- Q. Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
At the moment, Smart Business Technology does not offer replacement or exchange of an item; however you can still return an item and receive a full refund.
- Q. I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it, however in this case, please check the Help Center for more information.
- Q. What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging . Packaging should be the same as when it was delivered to you.
- Q. Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
At the moment, the item can be returned to us only though one of our assigned courier services.
- Q. Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
You can return an item for free within 5 days from delivery date, were by smartbusinesstec.com covers all the shipping charges.
- Q. Where can I find the pre-paid shipping label / Air Waybill?
Once you place a request to return an item , the pre-paid shipping label / Air Waybill will be sent to you in your email to ensure you can return the item for FREE.
- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?